ABOUT THE Muslim Broadcasting Corporation Bursary 2020
Muslim Broadcasting Corporation Bursary 2020.The VOC, in conjunction with the Muslim Broadcasting Corporation (MBC), will be awarding bursaries in all fields of study, however those studying Media or Islamic Studies will receive preference.
Muslim Broadcasting Corporation (MBC) Bursary 2020.
The bursary will provide cover for tuition fees ONLY – textbooks, accommodation and transport are NOT covered.
Bursaries are awarded on an annual basis and students must reapply for funding each year.
MORE ABOUT THE Muslim Broadcasting Corporation Bursary 2020
Bursary recipients will be required to take part in the internship programme while studying and enter a service contract after graduation
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you have not received any feedback within 2 months of the application deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Reside within the Western Cape province
- Good academic record
- Completed Matric/ NQF level 4 or higher qualification
- Studying or plan to study at a University/ University of Technology/ FET College/ Islamic Institute
- From a disadvantaged community
- MBC structures, employees and their dependents are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Muslim Broadcasting Corporation Bursary 2020
Download and complete the VOC MBC Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Applicants should also download and agree to the VOC MBC Bursary Criteria (.pdf) before applying.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate/ results (certified copy)
- Latest academic results (certified copy)
- 2 letters of reference with their contact numbers: 1 from your current employer or educational institution and 1 from your local religious leader in your residential area
- Motivational letter which includes: your goals and aspirations, why you selected your field of study, how your qualification will benefit your community (no less than 1000 words)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (letter stating annual salary if employed/ affidavit if unemployed) (certified copies)
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
P.O Box 16210
2) Hand delivery:
Voice of the Cape
The Bursary Department
2 Queens Park Ave
(Please note that faxed and emailed application will NOT be accepted).
17 January 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Voice of the Cape directly:
Contact Person: Nabeweya Malick-Sedick
Cell: 081 560 7409
Tel: 021 442 3500
APPLY FOR MORE BURSARIES HERE:
View Student NSFAS Accreditted student Accommodations HERE