Mercedes-Benz SA Bursary South Africa 2021-2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY – Mercedes-Benz SA Bursary South Africa 2021-2022
Mercedes-Benz, founded by Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler in 1926 as “Daimler-Benz”, is a division of Daimler AG, a German company. The global automobile manufacturing company is well-known for its luxurious vehicles, coaches, buses and lorries.
Headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, the companies history actually dates back to 1886 when Karl Benz’s “Benz Patent-Motorwagen” was considered the first gasoline-powered automobile.
ABOUT THE Mercedes-Benz SA Bursary PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & SELECTION
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme aims to fund high achieving student who lack necessary funds to support their own studies. Bursaries will be awarded to students within the following fields:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Finance and Controlling
- Human Resources
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology and Communication
- Logistics and Procurement
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sales and Aftersales
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and required to take part in psychometric assessments. If you do not received any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS for Mercedes-Benz SA Bursary South Africa 2021-2022
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen OR a foreign national with a work visa/permit
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognized South African tertiary institution
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in Matric
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65%, if currently at tertiary level
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Mercedes-Benz SA Bursary South Africa 2021-2022
Applications must be done online at: https://jobs.daimler.com/job/271556/mercedes-benz-south-africa-pretoria-bursary-programme.html
(Reference number: MER0000UMF)
You will be required to Register an account before you can Login and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)/ proof of foreign national status in South Africa (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copies)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest full tertiary results, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary application/ registration for 2021 (on tertiary letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of disability (medical certificate), if applicable
Please note: 2020 final results (Matric or tertiary) will influence the awarding of bursaries – Grade 11 results will be used as a placeholder before final Matric results are submitted.
8 January 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Mercedes-Benz South Africa directly:
Contact Person: Mmalekoba Nkadimeng
Please note: the above email address is for queries only – do NOT email your application.
Bursaries info’s Author