- Reference Number : refs/011882
- Directorate : NURSING MANAGEMENT
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : Grade 1- R 171 381. 00 – R 192 879.00 p/a Grade 2- R 204 627. 00 – R 230 307.00 p/a Grade 3- R 242 166. 00 – R 297 825.00 p/a plus benefit (NB: salary will be determined in line with OSD Resolution)
- Enquiries : Mr. Kgosi Madikwane TEL.:011 7531506/1068
- Qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a Staff Nurse. Valid proof of current registration with the SANC as a Staff Nurse. Good communication skills (verbal and written). Knowledge of relevant nursing legislation.
- Promote quality of basic nursing care as directed by the professional scope of practice and standards for staff nurses. Perform elementary clinical nursing practice in accordance with the scope of practice. Demonstrate basic understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practices Generic: Display concern for patients, promoting and advocating basic care including awareness and willingness to respond to patient’s needs, requirements and expectations – Batho Pele principles and Patient’s Right charter. Work as part of the multidisciplinary team to ensure good nursing care. Demonstrate basic communication with patients, supervisors and all other clinicians. Willing to work shifts in different areas of allocation.
- The completed and signed new z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualifications, A valid SANC recepit and ID document. No copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records check) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. Applications must be posted to HR in West Rand District. Private Bag X2053 Krugersdorp, 1740 or Deliver to HR Westrand District, cnr vlei and Luipard Street, Krugersdorp 1740. NB: The institution reserves the right not to fill the post. The Gauteng Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Suitable candidates will be subjected to Occupational Health and safety medical surveillance as required in the Hazardous Biological Agents and Hazardous chemical substances. Regulations with the OHS Act 85 of 1993
Employer : Department of Health
Location : WEST RAND DISTRICT HEALTH- WESTONARIA SUB DISTRICT
Closing Date : 15-09-2021
|Do you have a certificate as Enrolled nurse?|
|Are you registered with the SANC?|
|Are you able to perform under pressure?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
To apply for this job please visit professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za.