PHARMACIST ASSISTANT (BASIC) GRADE 1
- Reference Number : refs/009017
- Directorate : Pharmacy Department
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R123 000.00
- Enquiries : ENQUIRIES: Ms R. Patel Tel No: (011) 681 2058
- Grade 12: as required by the training facility and the SAPC, registration to study towards a basic Pharmacist Assistant qualification or a Pharmacist Assistant qualification that allows for registration with SAPC as Pharmacist Assistant (Basic). Registration with the SAPC as Pharmacist Assistant(Basic) or registration with the SAPC for study towards a Post-Basic Pharmacist Assistant qualification. No experience required after registration with SAPC as Pharmacist Assistant (Basic).
- As per scope of practice as per SAPC. The distribution and control of stock of Schedule 1 to Schedule 5 medicine or scheduled medicine in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures and legislation. To assist with the manufacturing of a non-sterile medicine or scheduled substance according to a formulae and Standard operating procedure approved by the responsible pharmacist. To assist with the compounding, manipulation or preparation of a non- sterile medicine or scheduled substance according to a formulae and Standard Treatment Guidelines approved by the responsible pharmacist. The re-packaging of medicine in accordance with repackaging documentation prepared by the pharmacist. The provision of information to individuals in order to promote health. The maintenance of all documents, to ensure a document trail for a period of 5 years in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures and legislation. To record all transaction in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedures, legislation and produce the required reports as instructed by the pharmacist. To participate and accept responsibility for their in-service and formal training. Good pharmacy practice as published in the Rules of the Council must be adhered to at all times.
- Quoting the relevant reference number and direct the applications to South Rand Hospital Private Bag X 1 ROSETTENVILLE 2130 or hand deliver at 1st Floor, Friars Hill Road application box or email application at Recruitment3.Southrand@gauteng.gov.za. NB attach NEW Z83, curriculum vitae with three references, certified copies of your qualifications and Identity book, smart ID card copy must show both sides of the ID card. Successful candidates will undergo a medical screening and will be expected to do verifications which entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal records check as well as a credit/ financial stability checks.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : South Rand Hospital
Closing Date : 23-06-2021
|Do you have grade 12 as required by the training facility and the SAPC?|
|Do you have a basic Pharmacist Assistant qualification that allows for registration with SAPC as Pharmacist Assistant?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.