Coca-Cola company jobs 2020
|Job Title||Unemployed Learner : Packaging|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Town / City||Midrand and Wadeville|
|Job Description||Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Production department.|
Key Purpose : To provide 32 people with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3.
They will enter into a fixed term contract with CCBSA Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
|Key Duties & Responsibilities||Competencies :|
• Attention to detail
• Ability to interact well in teams
• Ability to work effectively in teams
|Skills, Experience & Education||Qualifications / Experience :|
• Must be a South African Citizen
• Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
• Must be Employment Equity candidate
• Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organization
To apply for this job please visit ccba.erecruit.co.