ABOUT EV Adams Scholarship 2020 – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
EV Adams Scholarship 2020. The E.V. Adams Scholarship will be awarded to Law degree students (BCom/ BA/ LLB), to a maximum value of R50 000.
Bursary recipients may be able to take up employment in a Candidate Attorney position within the firm once they have graduated.
EV Adams Scholarship 2020
MORE ABOUT E.V. Adams Scholarship 2020 – SERVICE CONTRACT & RENEWABILITY
Students may be requested to complete vacation work at Adams & Adams, as well as be an occasional campus-based brand ambassador.
Bursaries are renewable each year based upon satisfactory performance – students must maintain an overall average of 75%.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying full time towards one of the aforementioned qualifications
- Studying at a recognised University in South Africa
- Strong academic record
- First year students: must have achieved and maintained a minimum “B” symbol for English since Grade 11
- First year students: must have achieved and maintained a minimum “C” symbol for Mathematics since Grade 11
- Tertiary students: must have maintained an above average academic record
- Proven financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR EV Adams Scholarship 2020
Applications must be done online at: https://www.adams.africa/e-v-adams-scholarship-application/
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest academic transcripts (on university letterhead)
- Motivational letter outlining why you deserve to be awarded a scholarship
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Grade 11 and Matric results, if a first year student
- University acceptance letter, if a first year student
- Proof of registration, if a first year student
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “E.V. Adams Scholarship – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
28 February 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDER
For any queries related to this scholarship programme, please contact Adams & Adams directly:
Head Office (Pretoria)
Tel: 012 432 6000
MORE BURSARIES HERE