Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary 2021/2022
ABOUT THE Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary 2021/2022 PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Each year Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr award bursaries to deserving students (who can prove strong academic performance and financial merit) within the Law faculty.
Bursaries are awarded to full time LLB Undergraduate or Postgraduate students.
Students may be required to take part in the Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr vacation programme.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen OR South African permanent resident
- Studying towards an LLB degree qualification (undergraduate or postgraduate)
- Studying full time at a University in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 63%
- Good academic record
- Excellence in another field
- Proven financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary 2021/2022
Applications must be done online at: https://leap.ly/opportunities/451
You will be required to Register an account before you can Login and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document/ drivers licence (certified copy)
- Matric certificates (certified copy)
- Full University academic record/ transcript
- Covering letter (including the following: why you deserve to be awarded a bursary, what is important to you in life and any other information you would like to bring attention to)
- Curriculum Vitae
1 August 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr directly:
Tel: 011 562 1000
Cape Town office
Tel: 021 481 6300