2021 South African Bursaries Closing in September 2020
If you are in need of funding for your 2021 tertiary studies, a bursary is the perfect way to fund your studies. Most bursaries are applicable to students who can prove they are in financial need, have a good academic record and are hard working.
SA Bursaries, South Africa’s largest bursary website, has compiled a list of bursaries for you – these bursaries are currently open for application and will be closing within the month of September 2021. (Please do NOT apply for these bursaries after the stipulated closing date).
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as the following: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms where available or details on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens (unless indicated otherwise), who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
LIST OF 2021 SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN SEPTEMBER 2020:
- Haw & Inglis Bursary (1 September)
- Poliomyelitis Research Foundation Bursaries (15 September)
- Citrus Academy Bursary (15 September)
- Zutari Bursary (15 September)
- South African National Space Agency (SANSA) Bursary (15 September)
- Amazon Recruitment Bursary (30 September)
- Santam Bursary (30 September)
- Takealot Bursary (30 September)
- Standard Bank 150 Bursaries (30 September)
- Old Mutual Investment Group (OMIG) Imfundo Trust Scholarship (30 September)
- Investec Bank CSI Bursary (30 September)
- Promaths Bursary (30 September)
- SANRAL Bursary (30 September)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Bursary (30 September)
- Western Cape Dept of Agriculture – Elsenburg Agricultural Training Institute (EATI) Bursary (30 September)
- Kantey & Templer Bursary (30 September)
- Bigen Bursary (30 September)
- Western Cape Department of Health Bursary (30 September)
- Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary (30 September)
- merSETA Bursary (30 September)
- Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursary Grant (30 September)