BURSARIES CLOSING IN MARCH 2021
BURSARIES CLOSING IN MARCH 2021. If you are in need of funding for your 2020 tertiary studies, a bursary is the perfect way to fund your studies. Most bursaries are applicable to students who can prove they are in financial need, have a good academic record and are hard working.
SA Bursaries, South Africa’s largest bursary website, has compiled a list of bursaries for you – these bursaries are currently open for application and will be closing within the month of March 2021. (Please do NOT apply for these bursaries after the stipulated closing date).
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as the following: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms where available or details on how to obtain an application form, a list of supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens (unless indicated otherwise), who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES CLOSING IN MARCH 2021:
- Saldanha Bay Municipality (01 March 2021)
- FirstRand International Postgraduate Scholarships (4 March)
- KwaDukuza Municipality Bursary, (05 March)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Bursary (12 March)
- South African National Space Agency (SANSA) Bursary, 15 March
- Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) Bursary, (31 March)
- South African Translators’ Institute Bursary (31 March)
- Impala Platinum/ Implats Bursary 2021–2022 (31 March)
- Alfred Nzo District Municipality Bursary (5 March 2021.)
- UNISA Merit Bursary, (31 March)
- UNISA Master’s and Doctoral Bursary 2021 (31 March)
- UNISA Postgraduate Diploma and Honors Bursaries, (31 March)
- ….. more bursaries coming soon
Bursaries you can apply for right now
LIST OF SOUTH AFRICAN BURSARIES OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND:
- Electrum Bursaries
- EY Bursary
- BEKA Schréder Bursary
- PPC Bursary
- FASSET Bursary
- Black Mountain Bursary
- FMCSA Ford Bursary
- Hulamin Bursary
- Deloitte Bursary
- Mpumalanga Attorneys Council Bursary
- GAST Bursary
- KPMG Bursaries
- SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary
- EWSETA Bursary
- Upstream Training Trust Bursary
MORE BURSARIES HERE
Please note: any applications submitted after the closing date, will unfortunately not be accepted – please apply on time to avoid disappointment..
Please SHARE this page on your Facebook/ Twitter if you found it helpful